dimanche 23 février 2020

new deadline for decision 2

Dear student,

you can send me the decision 2 for the 28/02 (instead of 24/02) if you need a delay to build the dashboards and take the decision.

to make the dashboards, you can use the file "dashboards example", but you need to update with your own figures. For that :

  • select column E of the file "team$$ results sheet" (I send it to you by email) from line 5 to line 432
  • open the file "dashboards example"
  • put your mouse on cell E5 and copy (only values, clic right with your mouse) on the column E of the file "dashboards example" 
  • delete the figures on column F, G, H, etc...
  • save this file as (name-dashboards.xls"

I will explain you later how to update it with figures of year 1, 2, 3, etc.

Then, to build your own dashboards, you used new sheet (1 for prices, 1 for communication, 1 for HR, etc.)


Concerning the leaflet (fort the 29/02):  You rent a stand on the Tourism Exhibition Show in Athena, in order to meet new BtoB customers (Tour Operators and OTA). To communicate with them, you have to create (ex on canva.com ) trade show brochures, for handing out.


3 key points :

  1. Grab Your Reader’s Attention
  2. Meet Your Reader’s Needs
  3. Give Your Reader an Action to Take


Best regards,

anne queffelec


2 commentaires:

  1. Hi, I am Laura from team 5.I want to ask questions about the marketing dashboard.

    First, what's the usage of dashboard? By comparing with competitors'number to adjust our decision?
    Second, I have followed your steps to make the dashboard by updatig with our own figures on the dashboards example. But I guess this dashboard still need other things right? In the dashboards LM bachelor file, it shows that we need occupancy rate, number of rooms sold...Many of these were not shown in our dashboard now. Thus, should we make new sheet with these things? If so, how to make it? With the figures of result?

    Thanks anf regards,
    Laura

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. please Laura, read the previous messages and my emails, you have all the answers to your requests

    regards,

    anne queffelec

    RépondreSupprimer