Dear students,
the results for decision 1 :
Congratulations Team 1. Luck or strategy ;-) ?
I send to each manager the results sheet, with a .ppt file, with some ratios and KPI you should calculate. I join an Excel file with examples of dashboards. Read it carefully to understand the methodology
I created a file with comments & ranks for challenges and comments for decisions. You can download it on : https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1ilmwecf6xwnxx/%24%24online%20business%20game%202020%20-%20assessment.xlsx?dl=0
I'm waiting for decision 2 and marketing dashboards for the 24/02. For decision 2, keep the same decision sheet, complete column F and rename it "Team $$ - decision sheet- D2"
good luck
anne queffelec
Dear Mrs Queffelec,
RépondreSupprimerI have a question about the decision 2, we need to complete the column F but of our first excel document or we take your correction and we need to complete the column F until F215 ?
I don't really understand the correction why our CA and Net profit and loss are different than yours?
Thanks in advance,
Ambre Etchelecou
Dear Ambre,
Supprimersorry for the delay, I haven't seen you question.
1/ For decision 2, you fill in the column F of the decision sheet (and not the results sheet), meeasn, from line 5 to line 32.
2/ I understand that the real turn over and net result are differents than you forecasts.... now, you shoudl adjust your forecast, thanks to the analysis of the results
regards,
anne queffelec
Good Afternoon,
RépondreSupprimerI have a question about " Marketing expenses and surveys ", it's for "Other Marketing Budget" or "Marketing Budget" in the decision sheet?
Regards,
Alice BAYART
Dear Alice,
Supprimer" Marketing expenses and surveys " includes : online marketing budget + other marketing budget + the studies
regards,
anne queffelec
Hi,
RépondreSupprimerFor turnover, we must put the number of rooms sold from the results sheet that you sent?
Thanks,
Alice Bayart
Dear Alice,
RépondreSupprimerI'm not sure to understand your question.
You forecast the number of rooms sold, based on you previous results and your objectives, and then , I put all the decisons in my algorithm, which determinate the allocation of the demand.
Best regards,
anne
Hello, We have questions
RépondreSupprimerTo do the marketing dashboard, should we take our table where we only have the results of the first year or the one that you sent us as example?
Also, should it be posible to know more about HR?
Regards,
dear Andrea,
RépondreSupprimerfor the dashboards, you take in account the figures from the file "team 1 results" that I send by email. The page "dashboards " is useful for you to understand the methodology. On my post last sunday, I explained how to update with your own results. The figures of the sheet "results" of the file "daschboards example" are not the figure for this module, that's why you have to update with your own results (of year 1, and soon with year 2).
regards,
anne